Bangladesh Premier League is the third most famous league in the world and the 16th most attended T20 league in the world. Here we will share BPL Records and statics. People like the T20 format other than any format of cricket. Because they get game and enjoyment both in this format in a short time. Fans can also see their foreign players and their playing skills during the tournament matches. England Cricket Board introduce 1st time T20 short format. The purpose behind the T20 leagues is to enhance the talent of the cricket world. In the Bangladesh league many bowlers, batsmen, wicket-keepers, and teams make record history. I hope this level of information is beneficial for your knowledge.
BPL Records of Overall Team Performance
All the teams in Bangladesh Premier League play well according to their team stamina. But the Minister Dhaka Team and Comilla Victorians are the best teams in this league. All the history records of the league team is mention here. Dhaka team won 2 times and Comilla team win the Champion trophy 3 times. Chattogram Challengers play a total of 99 matches in which they won 45 matches and lost 52 matches. The winning percentage of the Chattogram team is 45.94%.
Comilla Victorians who wins a three-time trophy in the Bangladesh T20 League play a total of 77 matches in which they won 45 and lost 30 matches. The winning % of the team is 60.54. Fortune Barishal play a total of 61 matches in which they won 32 matches and lost 27. Fortune team winning % is 53.33. Khulna Tigers play a total of 87 tournament matches and winning 39 and losing 46 matches. The winning percentage of the Khulna team is 45.35.
Minister Dhaka team play the highest matches and also won the highest no of matches 59 and lost 42 matches. Dhaka team is at the 2nd position in winning percentage with 58.42. Sylhet Sunrisers team plays a total of 80 matches and wins 25 matches and lost 53 matches. The winning percentage of the Sylhet team is 32.05 and stands on 7th position. Rajshahi Royals team wins a total of 78 matches which they won 40 matches and lost 38 with a 51.28 winning percentage. Rangpur Rangers play a total of 77 matches and wins 40 matches and lost 37 with a 51.94 winning percentage.
Highest Total by Team in BPL Records
- Rangpur Riders is at the first position with its highest total. Rangpur team make 239/4 against Chittagong Vikings in 20 over on 25 January 2019.
- Chattogram Challengers make the highest total of 238/4 runs against the Cumilla Warriors team on 20 December 2019.
- Comilla Victorians team is in third place with 237/5 highest total. They made the highest score against the Khulna Tigers team in Zohar Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium.
- Sylhet Thunder made 232 highest scores in 20 overs against the Khulna Tigers team on 21 December 2019.
- Cumilla Warriors chase 222/7 target against Chattogram Challengers on Zohar Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium.
Largest Victories Of Team In BPL Records( By Runs)
In some seasons BPL team chases great victories against their opponent teams. The venue of all the winner’s teams was Sher-e Bangla National Cricket Stadium. In Bangladesh Premier Leagues some teams make a record by chasing victories on the base of runs. In 2019 Chittagong Challengers team set the target of 194 runs for the Sylhet Royals team. But they could not chase the target of runs and made just 75 runs. Chattogram Challengers team win by 119 runs.
In 2013 Dhaka Dynamites team set the target of 193 runs against the Khulna Tigers. They can not make the score and are out on just 88 runs. Dhaka Dynamites team win the game by 105 runs. In 2019 Cumilla warriors give the target of 174 to the Rangpur Riders team. Rangpur team could not chase the score and lost the match on 69 runs and Cumilla won the match by 105 runs. In 2017 Dhaka Dynamites set the target of 206 runs against Rajshahi Kings but they can not make the runs. The team Dhaka win the match by 99 runs. In 2017 Dhaka Dynamites set the target of 192 against the Comilla Victorians team run out on 97 runs and the Dhaka team won by 95 runs.
Most Runs By Batsmen In BPL Records
Many players made historical records in BPL. They hit most runs with their batting line skill. Tamim Iqbal played 79 matches and scored 2628 runs with 2 centuries and 23 fifties. Mushfiqur Rahim is at the 2nd no with 2525 runs in 96 innings with 16 fifties. Muhammadullah scored 2075 runs in 91 innings with an average of 27.66. Imrul Kayes made the most runs in 1970 in 92 matches with a 24.64 average. Anamul Haque made 1808 runs in 94 matches with an average of 22.04.
Highest Individual Score In BPL Records
- Chris Gayle scored 116 runs on 61 balls against Dhaka Gladiators and hit 11 Sixes and five 4rs.
- Chris Gayle scored 146 runs against Dhaka Dynamites on 69 balls in the 5th season of BPL. He hit five 4 and 18 sixes.
- Once again in 2017 Chris Gayle scored 126 runs on 51 balls against Khulna Tigers. Chris hits 14 sixes and 6 fours.
- In 2019 BPL Tamim Iqbal scored 141 runs on 61 balls against Dhaka Dynamites. Tamim hits 10 4 and eleven sixes.
- Sabbir Rahman scored 122 runs against the Rajshahi team where he hits 9 sixes and 9 fours in 2016.
Most Sixes In BPL Records
- Chris Gayle hit the most sixes in BPL. He hits 143 sixes in 52 matches where he scored 1723 runs.
- Tamim Iqbal hits 84 sixes in 79 matches and scored 2628 runs in 2012.
- Imrul Kayes hit 83 sixes in 92 matches and scored 1970 runs.
- Mushfiqur Rahim hit 81 sixes in 96 matches and scored 2525 runs.
- Muhammadullah hit 75 sixes in 91 matches and scored 2075 runs.
Highest Wickets In BPL Records
- Shakib Al Hassan took the highest number of wickets in Bangladesh League History. He took 122 wickets in 87 matches with a 6.55 economy rate.
- Rubel Hossain is on the second no with the highest wickets after Shakib. He took 96 wickets in 77 matches with an economy rate of 7.79.
- Mashrafe Mortaza took 85 wickets in 91 matches with an economy rate of 6.92.
- Taskin Ahmed is in Muhammad4th place by highest wickets in BPL history. He took 79 wickets in 57 matches with an economy rate of 8.64.
- Shafiul Islam is in 5th place by taking the highest number of wickets in the Bangladesh Premier League. He took 79 wickets in 77 matches with an economy rate of 8.33.
Most Catches by Players In BPL Records
- Muhammadullah gets 49 catches in 91 matches.
- Sabbir Rehman gets 44 catches in 91 matches.
- Imrul Kayes gets 44 catches in 92 matches.
- Shuvagata Hom gets 33 catches in 89 matches.
- Farhad Reza gets 32 catches in 82 matches.